Thursday, January 7, 2016

Winter Greetings

It's Tonya, from Paper of Many Colors, and  I'm here with today's Miss Kate Cuttables blog post.   

First, Today's Freebie.......
 (You can get today's freebie at the store HERE.) 

And now my creation:

I created a set of note cards to use this Winter season.  
These cards measure approximately 4 inches square.  




The cutting files I can be found HERE on the 
Miss Kate Cuttables site.






Be sure head over to my blog to get all the details.  

   

7 comments:

  1. I love these...they are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are just lovely!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M


    ReplyDelete
  3. Such perfect cards - could have them all ready to go and just need to stamp the sentiment for the particular event!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful. I love the color combination ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute, I love these little mittens one of my favorites
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete