Friday, January 8, 2016

Valentine Ladybug

Hello Everyone!

This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations and it's time for my daily post. Before I share my project, I want to remind you there is a free file that you can download every day. YES! Every day there is a new and different file. Be sure to get yours today!

Today's Freebie...Click Here

Here is my Design Team project...
I used the smiling Valentine ladybug.
Isn't she sweet?!?! 

Here is the MKC file I used!

Don't forget...more pictures and details on my blog.

Stay Creative,

9 comments:

  1. Love this!! She's so cute and the card design is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just ADORABLE!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so sweet and that fabulous designed card.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! This is the cutest little card. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so darn sweet and very cute, I love the colors too
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, and the colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete