Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A Note of Thanks

Hello my crafty friends!!
It's Connie with Connie Can Crop!

It's my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables featuring Miss Kate Cuttables' darling SVG files!!

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file everyday?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!

For my project I used the In the Band file.
In the Band SVG cutting files music svg cut files trumpet svg cut files band svg cuts for cricut

I am president of our Music Boosters so I created some thank you cards for our Booster program using this fun file.  
This thank you card is a hybrid...meaning I printed the font and the music notes out on my printer first and then I cut the musical instruments out on my explore and pieced them together.
Since I am making 30 cards I needed a short cut.
I loved this file so much I figured why stop there. So I created some awesome name tags for the board members, that we proudly wear at our functions.

I can not wait to create a layout using this file! It's super cute! 
And I have a ton of Band photos to scrap.
Don't forget to stop on by my blog for more photos and projects featuring Miss Kate Cuttables.

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

9 comments:

  1. Great thank you cards and name tags - good idea to do hybrid design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are awesome Connie ..great job on them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I'll totally use these for my daughter when she starts marching band :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super neat idea Connie they turned out awesome
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connie...these cards are so dang awesome! I love how you printed then assembled them... Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful way to use the file! Love the hybrid creation. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Connie this is such a nice idea and the file you used is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure hit a high note with this one! These are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete