Saturday, October 10, 2015

Halloween Shaker Card Challenge

Hello Everyone. It’s Amy and it’s almost Halloween Time!

Before we jump into the project make sure you remember to grab the Freebie of Day on the Miss Kate Cuttables Website.

Today I have a Halloween Shaker Card to share with you today. 
This was my first shaker card but will not be my last! It was so fun to make.


I used the Halloween Bat Frame for my card.

I also have a few other shaker cards to share.
These were created by the very creative ladies of the MKC Design Team.

Here is Cathie’s Card:


Here is Tonya’s Card:


These cards are kicking off the Miss Kate Cuttables Challenge for the month.
Here are the details:

Runs from 10/12 thru 10/26

Visit the Miss Kate Cuttables Galleria to post your photo in the album

You could win a great MKC prize!


Thanks for stopping by today!



2 comments: