Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My Mom & Me


Hello my crafty friends!!
It's Connie with Connie Can Crop!
 

 

Today is my first post with Miss Kate Cuttables and I am so super excited to be able to share my project featuring Miss Kate Cuttables' darling SVG files!!

But first be sure to head on over to get the freebie of the day.. You don't want to miss out on any of these cute files!!

 
I created this whimsical layout of me and my boys taken a few years ago on my birthday.
I never get a chance to create girly pages and even though there is a "boy" version to this file, I knew I wanted to use the girly, flowery version of My Mom & Me. So glad I did!


The flowers in this file are just gorgeous! They really make the layout pop! I love the different layers and by adding pop dots I was able to really give the bouquets life.
 

Pick up your copy of this gorgeous file here!
Don't forget to stop on by my blog for more photos and projects featuring Miss Kate Cuttables.


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Great layout Connie - I'm right there with you on scrapping girly when possible. I have two boys too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout Connie
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete