Friday, January 9, 2015

Be Mine Happy Penguin

Hello Crafty Friends,

This is Georgiana from Carson's Creations and it is a SUPER exciting day! Not only is it Friday, but today is my first day to post at Miss Kate Cuttables. I am thrilled to be a part of this fabulous Design Team. I just love my cutesy cuts that I can always find at Miss Kate's!

Did you know that you can get a free svg file each day? I check every morning before I go to school because I don't want to miss out on this awesome opportunity. 

Be sure to download today's freebie...

Here is my Design Team Project...
I used the Valentine Penguin to create my first Valentine card of the season.

This heart balloon is just perfect to show some love.

Here is the penguin svg file.

For additional information, head over to my blog.

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card - the penguin is perfect. Great job on your first post and look forward to future creations!

    ReplyDelete