Monday, June 9, 2014

Miss Kate Cuttables & Scrappy Moms Stamps Co-Hop - Day 1


How awesome is this co-hop!
 Miss Kate Cuttables and Scrappy Moms Designers 
have one awesome co-hoppin' 
blog week ahead for you.

First let's make sure you know about the 
Freebie of the Day over at 



So here is how we have this week planned out:
Each day stop by Miss Kate Cuttables Blog
and the Scrappy Moms blog to check out the designers'
adorable projects leaving a comment on each blog.

Our talented designers will be
showing you how easy it is to create with 
Miss Kate Cuttables & Scrappy Moms together
 with  unique ways to use
 the adorable Miss Kate Cuttables cuts 
along with Scrappy Moms stamps! 

Make sure you join us for fun all this week!
And of course we have prizes too!

Let's get this Party Started.
Today we have the talented Designers:

Banner SVG file for scrapbooking cardmaking banner svg file for cutting machines free svgs

MKC Designer Cathie (HERE)

MKC & SMS Designer Melanie (HERE)


MKC & SMS Designer Julie (HERE)


MKC The Scrapbooking Queen (HERE)

MKC Designer Shellye (HERE)

Make sure you visit and comment on each of 
the designer's blog every day, and follow them too!
We have fabulous prizes
for you from Miss Kate Cuttables and Scrappy Moms!
CAN you say...



For a extra chances to win you can LIKE 
Miss Kate Cuttables
on Facebook Too! 
Make sure you comment, and let us know 
what your FAVORITE
project is from today's Designers.
And don't forget to come back tomorrow!
Once you completed this weeks HOP
make sure you email
TheScrapbookingQueen1@gmail.com
for the file code by end of the week's hop!

50 comments:

  1. I love all of the projects cant wait to see what the rest of the week has in store!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute projects!!!! My fav is the shark!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the shark is too cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. my favorite is the Cowboy set. I love the hat and the boot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have to say the bear card is my favorite for today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is the bear birthday card, just love the cute face! Looking forward to more great projects during the week. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are ALL so wonderful! If I have to choose, I'll vote for Melanie's shark card. The combination of design, pun and teeth are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite is the cowgirl box card. I am so lifting that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are all SUPER great projects, Thanks for sharing!!
    But to choose? I have to go with the Birthday Bear!!
    Hugs
    Lorianna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such adorable projects from the designers! I love this idea of combing the hop!!! Everyone did such a fabulous job, but if I had to pick a favorite I would say the honey and tag. I love anything that can be made into a gift for someone!! :0) XOXO, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of them are so wonderful, but I love the shark card the most! So much character in one card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think my FAVORITE one is the Shark one by Scrappy Mel. :) LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. what cute projects--my fave is the honey tag.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, my favorite is the bear card,is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved all the projects but my Favorite is the "Shark"!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, so much fun talent. Love the cute and animated shark. Am going to enjoy all the great ideas.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the shark card today! So cute. But the face on the bucket card is adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, everything is awesome but my favorite is the shark card.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have to choose the Shark card as my favorite. I hope I am doing this right.

    ReplyDelete
  20. They are all so cute I love that bucket.

    ReplyDelete
  21. All of the projects are wonderful, hard to pick a fav but if I have to I'll go with the box card.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for your talent! #1 is the box card and the shark a very close 2nd!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for your talent! #1 is the box card and the shark a very close 2nd!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I thought all the projects were great, unable to pick just one. I enjoyed the hop today.
    Marcia
    mvanhoosan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the Shark Card by Designer Melanie:) The face of the shark is too funny. Great Projects everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow Great projects! My favorite was the cowgirl box card :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Each and every one is adorable, love them all, my fav would be Shellye's birthday card,

    ReplyDelete
  29. Adorable! So many great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Of course everyone's projects are so cute, fun and amazing. But the birthday bear card has to be my favourite (a little biased as I collect bear "things"). Thanks for a great hop!!!!
    gaudet5

    ReplyDelete
  31. super cute projects ladies....love them all

    ReplyDelete
  32. So many adorable projects -- great job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Awwwww... these are way too cute! I've gotta steal Cathie and Melanie's projects. Great job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  34. All of the projects are so super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  35. so many great ideas!!!! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you for all the great inspiration this week.

    ReplyDelete
  37. fav is definitely the shark one

    ReplyDelete
  38. Couldn't find my post from day one ... So, here it is again ..... Now we know "water all the designers been doing!" Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  39. All are cute but I love Caty's box.

    ReplyDelete