Sunday, June 22, 2014

Best in the West



Hello all, today is my day to post here at the MIss Kate Cuttables I would like to share today's freebie first
Woof Title  SVG cutting file puppy svg cut file dog svg cut file cute puppy clipart free svgs free svg cuts free svg cut files
today's freebie
Now for my project for today I have been wanting to make this since I had first seen Cathie's Pop Up Card, when she had made this, I just loved it so here is the take of mind. 

front of my pop up card
     for my project I used the file called my,

My Cowgirl SVG scrapbook file cowgirl svg files cowgirl svg cut files cute svg cuts cut files for scrapbooking
My Cowgirl 

I hope you have enjoyed my post for today for more details please visit my blog here @ DD's Crafts
please besure to follow here at Miss Kate's blog and her face book page as well and most of important make sure you grab your freebie she offers one every day!!! 
Hugs





No comments:

Post a Comment